RESS provides funding to help its members partially subsidize the cost of attending a conference. Only individual members are eligible to apply for conference aid – it is not a source of funding of affiliate groups.
Interested members must email the Vice President Finance and include the following:
- Name, Student #, Program, and Year of Study
- Current academic standing
- A brief description of the conference – please include where the conference is taking place as well links to the conference website.
- Why you believe attending the conference will be an opportunity for professional development for you.
- A complete budget that show’s all your anticipated costs. This includes travel costs (e.g. airfare, taxi, etc.) and incidentals (meals, etc.).